Kaski . Two people have died and seven others have sustained injuries when a jeep they were travelling in met with an accident at Yamdi on the Pokhara-Baglung highway on Saturday evening. Nine people were travelling in the jeep (Ba 2 Cha 7410) heading towards Pokhara Bazar from Hemja. It veered off the road and fell some 25 metres from the road. Prakash Pun, 50, and Chitra Pun, 52, of Pokhara Metropolitan City-10, who were critically injured in the accident, died in course of treatment on Saturday night, the District Police Office Kaski said. Prakash died at the Western Regional Hospital while Chitra breathed his last at the Manipal Hospital in Pokhara. The injured are receiving treatment at Sahara Hospital. Meanwhile, one person died in road accident at Aanpgachhi of Itahari Sub-metropolitan City in Sunsari district of Province no 1 on Saturday evening. Police identified the deceased as 30-year-old Bikram Chemjong of Dharan Municipality-10. Chemjong was riding motorcycle and going towards Dharan from Itahari when it collided with a truck, instantaneously killing him, the District Police Office Sunsari stated.
President/Editor in Chief
Kalika Broadcasting Network Pvt. Ltd.
Head Office: Kalika-06, Chitwan
Corporate Office: Bharatpur-10, Chitwan
सूचना तथा प्रसारण विभाग दर्ता नं: 1276/075-76
- ढुङ्गा, गिटी उत्खननसम्बन्धी सरकारको निर्णय कार्यान्वयन नगर्न सर्वोच्चको आदेश
- असंलग्न आन्दोलनका सिद्धान्तप्रति नेपाल पूर्ण प्रतिबद्ध छ: सभामुख सापकोटा
- राष्ट्रपतिसमक्ष भारतीय राजदूतबाट प्रमाणपत्र पेश
- देशभर पछिल्लो २४ घण्टामा ५५ जनामा कोरोना सङ्क्रमण पुष्टि
- चितवनको माडी नगरपालिका युवामैत्री स्थानीय शासन प्रवर्द्धनका लागि छनोट